Monday, November 19, 2007

Totally Stolen Joke!

Thanks to Magpie

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

She's dressed in dirty jeans, a greasy T-shirt with holes in it and wearing flip-flops exposing her cracked and filthy toenails.

When she yells at the kids, she exposes her yellowed, crooked teeth with more than a few missing.

The Wal-Mart Greeter says, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you've got there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, 'Hell no they ain't! The oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the Hell would you think they're twins? Do you really think they look alike?'

No,' replies the greeter, 'I just couldn't believe someone had sex with you twice.'

12 comments:

Phil said...

LOL!

A friend and I came to a similar conclusion years ago, after observing many multiple child ugly huffer - No matter how ugly a woman is, she can always find a man willing to procreate with her, but this does not work the other way around! :]

Unknown said...

LOL!

Were you talking about my wife and kids?? OK, if she read this, I'm dead!

Just kidding honey!!

Tim said...

Wow, that's funny.

buffalodick said...

Good joke! I will say most men in their sexual peak years will boink mud- if it's the right temperature.....
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Dan said...

LOL! Aren't ALL good jokes stolen?

It's been a while Kayla. Hope you are well!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kayla said...

Hello me DoGGa,
multiple child ugly huffer? haha. I like that description.
No, it doesn't work the other way around. Must be that a man has a stronger urge to procreate..Men are just plain horny! Ha

Hi Gary,
Ha! Yes, you'd be in the doghouse for saying that about your lovely wife!

Hi Green,
It's based in reality..I think that's why it's so funny!

Hi Buffalo,
Wow! Glad I told a joke you hadn't heard before.
Mud? Really? haha
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Dan,
True..the funny ones are always stolen.
I'm doing okay..could be better, glad not worse.
Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya!

buffalodick said...

I told your joke more than once these past few days! I'd better give you one back...
A guy walks into a nightclub and spies a good-looking girl wearing a sexy hat sitting at the bar. He sits down next to her and says "Want to hear a really funny "blonde" joke?" She glares at him, and takes her hat off, revealing long blonde hair. In an icy tone, she says "I'm a blonde, and in case you didn't notice, the two babes sitting on the other side of me are blondes too. Do you still want to tell your "blonde" joke?" He answers, "Not if I have to explain it three times"......

Kayla said...

Buffalo,
HA! I love it!
I wasn't expecting the punch line..
does that make me blonde??
;-)

Max said...

Nice one

Max said...

Nice one

Tim said...

Hey Kayla, how are you doing?

Just checking in to say hi.

That joke is still funny.

Phil said...

That is horrible!
and very funny....